Billy Crash Craddock

More Country Music
Robertjack
Site Admin

Billy Crash Craddock

Mr Country Rock, The Definitive Collection by Billy Crash Craddock

CD1: Knock Three Times; Dream Lover; You Better Move On; Ain't Nothin' Shakin'; I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door; Come A Little Bit Closer; Don't Be Angry; Afraid I'll Want To Love Her One More Time; Slippin' And Slidin'; Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On; Rub It In; Sweet Magnolia Blossom; Farmer's Daughter; Ruby Baby; Easy As Pie; Still Thinkin' 'Bout You; 'Till The Water Stops Runnin'; Don't Go City Girl On Me; I Love The Blues And The Boogie Woogie; Why'd The Last Time Have To Be The Best; Walk Softly; You Rubbed It In All Wrong; Broken Down In Tiny Pieces; The First Time; A Tear Fell

CD2: Just A Little Thing; Don Juan; I Cheated On A Good Woman's Love; Lonely Weekends; Hubba Hubba; Another Woman; Think I'll Go Somewhere (And Cry Myself To Sleep); I've Been Too Long Lonely Baby; Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow; If I Could Write A Song As Beautiful As You; Station Wagon Mama (Car Pool Queen); My Mama Never Heard Me Sing; Robin Hood; Till I Stop Shaking; (You Say You're) A Real Cowboy; I Just Had You On My Mind; Sea Cruise; Ain't No Easy Way To Lose; Now That The Feeling's Gone; It Was You; I Just Need You For Tonight; Love Busted; The New Will Never Wear Off Of You; She Belongs To Me; I Didn't Hear The Thunder

HUMP 182 – 2016
Attachments
Billy Crash Craddock.jpg
Billy Crash Craddock.jpg (38.88 KiB) Viewed 3030 times